Last update made on: February 16, 2021
The continuation of the navigation on our site (www.lockall.fr) is worth on behalf of the users an acceptance without reserve of the provisions and conditions of use which follow (hereafter called "C.G.U."). Before using any of the functionalities of our site, the user acknowledges having read and accepted the present G.U.C.
The version of our T.C.U. currently online is the only one opposable during all the period of use of the site and until we replace it by a new version.
Our company - Lockall - reserves the right to modify the present conditions at any time, it is thus the responsibility of the users to consult the C.G.U. regularly. Any use of our site after changes to the T.C.U. will constitute irrevocable acceptance by the user of the new version. In case of disagreement with our T.G.U. the user is invited to stop using our site.
On our website, the terms below have the following meaning:
- Content : refers to all the elements constituting the information present on our site (texts, images, videos, algorithms, software, widgets, etc.) and allowing its functioning, the information of the user and the presentation of our services;
- Personal Data : Means, according to Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR No. 2016-679) "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as a 'data subject'); an 'identifiable natural person' is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;"
- Intellectual property rights : refers to all intellectual property rights and related rights (copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, trade names, databases, etc.) as protected by the Intellectual Property Code created by Law No. 92-587 of July 1, 1992, whose version in force is the one applicable at the time of consultation of the site by the user;
- Features : refers to all the features made available to our users via our site;
- Site : refers to our website www.lockall.fr
- User : means any individual using our site and having access to its content.
- Legal information
In application of the law n°2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is indicated to the users of our site, the identity of the speakers within the framework of its realization and its follow-up:
Owner: SODEVAL France, a simplified joint stock company, with a share capital of €5,000, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 879 448 751, whose head office is located at 11 rue Piccini 77116 PARIS, represented by its President, Mr Alexis de l'Epine. Our company can be reached at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Responsible for the publication : Alexis de l'Epine
Site Editor : SODEVAL France
Developer: Société Miracle (PARIS)
Host : KINNOVIS (Austria) & HUBSPOT (CRM)
Data Protection Officer : Alexis de l'Epine
- Protection of personal data
In order to use our site, we will process certain personal data concerning users. This processing is carried out in compliance with the modified law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (known as "Loi Informatique et Libertés") and the Data Protection Policy accessible in the corresponding tab on our site.
- Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are strictly for personal use. The user agrees not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Lockall shall not be liable for any access to the Site by minors, nor shall Lockall be liable for any false or misleading information provided by users of the Site.
- Description of the services provided
The purpose of our website is to provide information about Lockall's business, services and products for sale. We strive to provide information that is as accurate as possible, but we are not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or failures to update the information.
All the information provided on our site is given as an indication and is not exhaustive, it is provided subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
The user is also informed that the photographs of products and services, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage neither the editor nor Lockall.
- Intellectual Property
- Our website
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.Il est strictement interdit à l’utilisateur de :
- Copy, reproduce, represent, broadcast, distribute, publish, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the content and/or the site by any means and on any medium known or unknown to date;
- Create derivative works from the Content and/or the Site;
- Modify, translate, adapt, arrange, all or part of the Content and/or the Site;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer the Site.
In any case, the user is solely responsible for the use he makes of the site.
Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Our brand
The verbal and visual trademarks (logos) of Lockall are protected. Their use without written authorization of our company, on any support, for purposes of valorization of products or services, or for commercial purposes, is prohibited under penalty of penal and civil proceedings engaged by our company against the user and/or the responsible third party.
- Site management
Our site is normally accessible at any time to users. For the good management of the site, the editor may at any time reserve the right to :
- Suspend, discontinue or limit access to all or part of the Site, for any reason, with or without notice and at its sole discretion;
- Delete any information that may disrupt its operation, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice and at its sole discretion;
- Suspend the site to make updates.
Lockall and the editor will do their best to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance, but the responsibility of the latter could not be sought in case of non-communication.
- Access to the site
Our Company undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, our Company makes no commitment as to the availability and permanent accessibility of the site and does not guarantee that the site is free of errors.
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
Our Company and the host cannot be held responsible in case of malfunctioning of the Internet network, telephone lines or computer and telephone equipment linked in particular to network congestion preventing access to the server.
The editor and our company cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against users:
- Due to the use of the site or any other service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to the user's failure to comply with these GTU.
- Material used
The equipment used by the user to connect to the site is under his entire responsibility. He must take all appropriate measures to protect his equipment and his own data. The user agrees to access the site using recent hardware, free of viruses and with a recently updated browser.
The publisher and Lockall are not responsible for any damage caused to users, third parties and/or their equipment as a result of their connection to or use of the site and users waive any action against the publisher and Lockall.
The editor and Lockall cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the Site.
- Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext link to all or part of the site is authorized, subject to prior written authorization from Lockall Company, requested by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
Lockall is free to refuse such permission without providing any reason for its decision. In the event that Lockall grants permission, such permission is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation to justify. In any case, any link must be withdrawn upon simple request from the brand.
The site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of the Lockall Company. However, our company does not have the possibility of checking the contents of the sites thus visited and will not assume any responsibility of this fact.
- Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are - in the event of a dispute - subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Share capital of 5.000 €, Registered at the RCS of Paris under the n° 879 448 751 11 rue Piccini 75116 PARIS